Subject: [Leica] R4...can you turn this thing off?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 18:39:11 2007

John,

Valid reason, I did not get that from your post, must not have been paying
attention.  Luckily that has only happened to me a couple of times.  These
days due to my getting a R8 and also my M6TTL and M8, the R4SP has goten
almost no use.  I need to put it up for sale to generate some cash for a 24
or 21mm lens for the M8.  This way someone can get some good use out of it.
;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from john.o.newell@comcast.net (J. Newell):