Subject: [Leica] Filters E58 and E67 filter holder
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri Mar 30 01:01:47 2007

Hello again,

  I some times read the leica forum, and I?ve read that there are some
costume alternative filter holders to the tri-elmar 12,18,21 mm.

  I for some strange reason can?t post there and can?t even see any photo
that is posted there!

  Does any one explain what are the ?non leica? solutions to hold the
filter?(some photos would be nice!) :-)

  My other question is if the non leica filters to IR ?problem? have proven
to be efficient.
  I?ve just receive my noctilux from a VERY expensive CLA made at leica (I
pay almost the same for the lens and for the CLA!) and I want to protect my
investment using a filter.
  Since leica don?t sell E58 IR filters I didn?t order one and I was
thinking if any other manufacture is producing this dimension filter with IR
protection.

  Thanks to all

  B regards from Portugal
  bernardo feio

Fale com seus amigos  de gra?a com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC) ([Leica] Filters E58 and E67 filter holder)