Subject: [Leica] Filters E58 and E67 filter holder
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC)
Date: Fri Mar 30 01:18:23 2007

Hello Bernardo,

I think that this is the thread that you are refering to, however ther are
no pictures of the holder yet posted ...................

http://www.leica-camera-user.com/digital-forum/20384-wate-filtered.html

With regards to the filter, i ordered my B+W 486 UV/IR Cut filters from this
dealer in Germany ..........

http://foto-huppert.de/default2.asp

They were very helpful indeed, and have the filter that you are after listed

      Spezialfilter 486 UV IR Cut
      58,0 mm EW Weitwinkelhalter
      B+W
     Bestell-Nr.:92958486
      1 St?ck: 125,00 EUR

      I have no connection with the above company other than being a very
satisfied customer.

Regards
Eric