Subject: [Leica] Re: Corvair OT
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Mar 31 12:33:27 2007

Frank,

There is an axle setup that had a mixed bag of advantages and
disadvantages of the live and swing axles.
I had a DeDion axle on my 1953 Allard J2X.

Unfortunately, Sidney Allard used a swing axle in the FRONT, with
enormous positive camber.  What
the car needed was about zero front camber and slight negative camber in
the rear.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Corvair OT)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Corvair OT)