Subject: [Leica] Re: Corvair OT
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Mar 31 23:08:45 2007

Hi Jerry,
the de Dion has a lot of advantages. I have looked long and hard at
getting one on a GP car but the number of extra links needed for
location get in the way of the airflow.
On a Le Mans car it would have some clear potential still.
The first "racing" car i drove was a Lotus 6. It had a fron swing
axle made from a Ford Popular (E93A) front beam axle.
cheers
Frank

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Re: Corvair OT)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Corvair OT)