Subject: [Leica] Colors of Spring
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Apr 2 09:05:07 2007

Ric,

Thanks for looking. I should have given some technical info. The photos
were straight off the CF card. I applied unsharp mask and that's all. I
used a D200 (and 60/2.8) set at normal saturation and contrast. They
were taken inside the Biltmore conservatory. I'm pretty sure ISO was set
at 400.

I would have preferred to post M6 shots, which I used for anything not
requiring a macro lens. However, when I finished the roll in the camera
I discovered I'd been shooting BW400CN. I thought I was shooting 400UC.

I normally put color film in my chrome body and use a black body for BW.
I guess I made a switch for some reason last fall and just forgot. Now I
think I may have UC400 in my black body. If that's the case I'm going to
have some green bias since I've been using a green filter. Oh well! At
least I can convert those to grayscale.

I didn't photograph much over the winter. What little I did do was with
an M3 and BW. An M8 might solve all film related issues. But it also
might introduce a few new ones. :-)

DaveR