Subject: [Leica] Tivoli Model One radio
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 2 11:48:10 2007

I have one of this type as well as the newer Sirius-equipped model. It has
good bass response for such a small radio. I use the Sirius one dowstairs
and have another one (with the additional stereo speaker) on either side of
my bed. Sometimes I leave it on all night on the classical station (makes
the dreams a bit more vivid).

It is definitely table radio, not stereo system, sound, but good for its
size.
--
Jeffery