Subject: [Leica] OT: Tivoli Model One Hi-Fi radio
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 2 17:50:18 2007

I use headphones with the one at my end of the sofa. It is a good radio for
low volume listening. I have gotten so used to leaving the Symphony station
(with the extra speaker) on upstairs in the bedroom, the music takes part in
some dreams. I've been blown out of bed a few times with Rite of Spring or
Mahler at 4:00 am.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com