Subject: [Leica] Cameras and TV
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 4 09:50:13 2007

I generally find that television that deals with anything I have
knowledge has a comic book grasp of the subject.

I assume that is the same for field for which I have no expertise.
Fiction for large groups is averse to detail meaningless to plot
advancement.

Hi Ho.

Ric

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Cameras and TV)