Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shanghai Father
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 4 09:57:14 2007

The first time it really hit me was about 15 years ago. I was doing a
story with a reporter. We came to a house to meet someone for an
interview and were greeted through a screen door by a lady who spoke
no English.

At the same moment, our source drove up. After we headed back to the
office, we found that one of us thought the woman at the door was
Asian and the other thought Central/South American.

I guess there's also the South Pacific boat theory.

Ric