Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Apr 4 14:36:26 2007

I suspect that as digital cameras take over image making those who can and
do use film cameras and a real darkroom will be considered as knowing a
'black art'. (I picture Mark Rabiner, Tina Manley and Ted Grant with pointy
black caps with the moon and stars on it when I think of this... all
teaching young whippersnapper's how to use a film camera).

At this point, every picture I take is with a film camera. This may/will
change when Leica gets where I want them to be (for me) with a digital
camera that uses my Leica and non-Leica lenses. A full frame M and R is
coming and five years or so is not too long to wait.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] A good while ago)