Subject: [Leica] pocket digital
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Apr 5 16:47:30 2007

Thanks Will (and Henning).

Will, Seeing as you find it functional when shooting RAW - I've heard
that the RAW write time is unacceptably slow. I also wonder if it's
reasonable for a "non-photographer" (my partner) to shoot RAW. Will
she be able to take the card with the RAW files to the One Hour and
have prints made? Not without working the files - right?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] pocket digital)