Subject: [Leica] pocket digital
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Fri Apr 6 08:15:40 2007

George - I still like using my Fuji F-30 P&S

> <http://web.mac.com/hewthompson/iWeb/Site/Friday%20Evening,%20June%
> 209.html>

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/F-30+Stuff/
> DSCF0608.jpg.html>

it has some low light ability, does not shoot RAW, easy to use, and
has tremendous battery life.  In fact I will be lending it to my LP
for her to use on our upcoming vacation.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] pocket digital)