Subject: [Leica] pocket digital
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Apr 7 11:45:58 2007

Nice galleries. I remember some of those images. This may be the one.
I read some good reviews, especially of the low-light possibilities.
In researching these little machines and looking at all the test
images - I'm reminded of why I never found one I liked. But it's not
for me and I have to figure out if a 4x6 snap shooter will be happy
with it. I don't want to be stuck with post processing a lot of
images for her - that will defeat the purpose.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] pocket digital)