Subject: [Leica] 21 & 24 Lenses
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Apr 8 15:37:21 2007

Thanks Don, for the information I've read I had this idea, but I don't know
on my case if it pay the possible trading of a 24 for my 21, I know that wit
the 21 I can do very dramatic perspective, probably more exageretd than with
the 24. Well, I don't know..., and I can not have all the Leica lenses ever
produced (as I would like, of course!)

Saludos cordiales
Luis