Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Apr 8 19:03:19 2007

At 09:37 PM 4/8/2007, you wrote:
>I'd rather carry an M8 than an EOS 1Ds Mk2, but I'd sure rather have
>the Canon's files.
>
>I'm sorry if that attitude is too condescending.

I have the Canon 5D, 1DMII, and the M8.  For documentary photography,
I carry the M8.  For anything requiring close-ups or long telephotos,
I carry one of the Canons - the same way I used to choose which
camera to carry for film.  I would much rather carry the M8 and I
love files from it.  I end up using the M8 about 80% of the time -
but that's just my use for my kind of photography - YMMV.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio