Subject: [Leica] News
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Apr 8 20:39:29 2007

On 4/8/07, Robert Schneider <schneiderpix@mac.com> wrote:

> However, I am finding it a bit much to swallow that I must:
>
> - use a special filter* (with its attendant reflection problems)

It helps, but is not fully necessary, unless the groom's party is wearing
all  synthetics.

,
> - code all my lenses,

I don't think this is at all important.

- and wait for a special firmware upgrade (1.10)

My M8 works fine with 1.9.   Though 1.92 is out, I'm waiting for 1.10.

My Pentax K10D has had a couple of  firmware upgrade since it came out too.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com