Subject: [Leica] News
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Apr 8 20:59:30 2007

It's a funny thing. I posted 10 photos tonight. The photos were shot
with an M8, unfiltered lenses, uncoded lenses, most in tungsten
lighting, not sharpened, not color corrected and not even exposure
corrected. Five of the photos were taken with a Noctilux wide open in
available light. I do admit a little cropping. I would guess that the
people bad mouthing the M8 don't even want to look at them. Why?
They're afraid they won't see all the problems they're talking about
and if that happens they won't have anything to complaint about.

Good night,
Len