Subject: [Leica] Re:News of BD
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sun Apr 8 21:15:34 2007

On Apr 8, 2007, at 7:44 PM, Robert Schneider wrote:

> As is comparing Leica primes to a Canon zoom.  Granted, Canon has
> more than a few primes that can be considered underachievers, but
> all of their primes will test better than a zoom covering the same
> focal length.

Actually, I find the 17-40mm f4L produces a better image at 20mm than
the 20mm 2.8 "prime."

Though I'm also waiting a little while for the teething problems to
abate before plunking 5K down for an M8.

Will von Dauster

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] Re:News of BD)