Subject: [Leica] Re:News of BD
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Sun Apr 8 18:46:52 2007

Felix...it seems to me if you are comparing corners of a lens the maybe
you ought to use a Canon 1DIIN not the 5D as the 5D is full frame and
the M8 aint.  The 1DIIN has the same FOV as the M8.

Comparing corners of a full 35mm sized sensor to a cropped sensor is
apples to oranges.

As is comparing Leica primes to a Canon zoom.  Granted, Canon has
more than a few primes that can be considered underachievers, but all
of their primes will test better than a zoom covering the same focal
length.

Just my full-of-myself, condescending opinion.

http://www.robertschneider.com
http://www.schneiderpix.com
photoblog: Light Under a Bushel http://luab.blogtog.com

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Re:News of BD)