Subject: [Leica] online auction cautionary tale
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 8 21:46:28 2007

Dave,

Sorry to hear of your loss.  Just about every exchange I have had requires
payment prior to delivery.  I have not had a single bad experience with this
method.  Granted it has been sometime since I have purchased or sold on the
auction site, but it worked back when I used that method.  Hope you get some
satisfaction soon.

Gene