Subject: [Leica] Tokyo Pictures: Cherry Blossoms and the Zojoji Temple
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Apr 9 01:57:38 2007

Hello Luggers,

We have been in Tokyo for the last few days, visiting our son,
Russell, who works here and taking in the sights. Russ's apartment is
located in Chiba Koan very near to the Zojoji Temple so naturally we
spent some time there and were fortunate to stumble upon a monks'
graduation ceremony which had lots of colour for photographs. We also
visited the gardens of the Imperial Palace to view the blossoms
there. Here are the pictures taken with the M8 and one of the
following lenses, the 90 Elmarit, the 50 Lux Asph, and the Konica 21
- 35. Details given in the captions to the photos. Please enjoy,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Tokyo+Pictures/

http://tinyurl.com/ypdy66

Comments welcome as always.

Cheers,
Howard (heading back to Hong Kong tomorrow)

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Tokyo Pictures: Cherry Blossoms and the Zojoji Temple)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Tokyo Pictures: Cherry Blossoms and the Zojoji Temple)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Tokyo Pictures: Cherry Blossoms and the Zojoji Temple)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Tokyo Pictures: Cherry Blossoms and the Zojoji Temple)