Subject: [Leica] in which kyle tries to take a photograph with a leica....
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Apr 9 05:15:43 2007

Auto focus and auto exposure will do that to you every time.  Rots the brain
cells, stops the hand, eye, brain thing.  Still, a fun picture and a pretty
girl obviously enjoying herself.  So, in addition to your ten rules of LUG
photography you might add another: Shoot a roll of film a year in your
actual Leica M6 just to retain another form of seeing, perhaps three images
a month.  Hmm, might be interesting at the end of the year to see what was
catching.