Subject: [Leica] News
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Apr 9 06:40:12 2007

On 4/9/07 9:09 AM, "John Collier" <jbcollier@shaw.ca> typed:

> I didn't see the photos because I didn't even read the message. This
> is not the only list I am on and I just scan the subjects and take a
> sporadic glance at message content. So I have no idea where the
> thread started and also will not see where it ends. This does not
> bother me in the least.
>
> Of course, odds are that you are not reading this either.
>
> :-)
>
> John Collier
>
> On 8-Apr-07, at 9:59 PM, Leonard Taupier wrote:
>
>>  I would guess that the people bad mouthing the M8 don't even want
>> to look at them. Why? They're afraid they won't see all the
>> problems they're talking about and if that happens they won't have
>> anything to complaint about.

This tread comes from me taking "from BD" off of "News" as BD had little to
do with this guys coming on the list badmouthing the M8. And I'm not going
to be involved on a thread taking about BD or people when they're not here
to defend themselves or say what they're saying in the first place without
other people supposedly speaking for them.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com