Subject: [Leica] News
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Apr 9 06:09:36 2007

I didn't see the photos because I didn't even read the message. This
is not the only list I am on and I just scan the subjects and take a
sporadic glance at message content. So I have no idea where the
thread started and also will not see where it ends. This does not
bother me in the least.

Of course, odds are that you are not reading this either.

:-)

John Collier

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] News)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] News)