Subject: [Leica] Taupier Museum postings
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Apr 9 06:46:08 2007

Tom, Leonard's images were of the Reading Public Museum, not Philadelphia's.
Reading is about an hour's drive north and west of Philadelphia.  They have
several excellent museums in the area.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who loves seeing tourists pose with the Rocky statue at the Philadelphia
Museum of Art