Subject: [Leica] News
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Apr 9 19:55:12 2007

> You take a marker pen and cross out the 8 on the front of the camera and
> write 6 or 7 ;-)
> Or Frank may have meant add the 6 bit codes to the lens mount by using the
> templates available on-line and just draw on the
> markings. This is meant to simulate having the lens conversion done.
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

With the time it takes to get the lens home and the cost, I suspect any
more "coding" I do will be with the felt pen/nail polish technique as
well. It is really only the 21 I need to think about anyway

Cheers

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] News)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] News)