Subject: [Leica] OT: Josh Bell, subway busker
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Apr 10 06:00:21 2007

As I read the article it reminded me of something I've come to realize
but haven't been able to put into practice as much as I'd like. We too
rarely  take time to sit back and "smell the coffee."

Photography helps me to slow down and take things in. There are probably
many people on this list, who if walking by with camera in hand, would
have stopped and snapped a photo or two of the performance. That would
have been an interesting addition to the story.

Hey, and how about that violin? Who says equipment doesn't matter?