Subject: [Leica] OT: Josh Bell, subway busker
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Apr 10 06:38:44 2007

If he had been positioned positioned less in a rush-hour-late-for-
work location I am sure more notice would be taken. I stop to enjoy
buskers whenever wandering about in London or Oxford, if I had been
on my way to work, even if I recognised Joshua Bell, which I probably
would have, I would have been constrained to walk on after a brief
dalliance.
On second thoughts, I would have probably phoned my workmates on my
mobile and got then to come to enjoy it too.....
Frank