Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Re: smell the flowers
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Apr 10 14:51:35 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 2:10 PM, Andy Wagner wrote:

> Steve
>   Again another great shot of the flute girl. Also checked out
> ribbons. At first it didn't do that much for me (was kind of
> looking for more of her face) Silly me. After a moment I realized
> her hair and the ribbons had almost identical flowing curves. VERY
> interesting capture. Once it caught my attention I was mesmerized.
> Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/flute.jpg.html

thanks Andy for looking...I was going to post ribbons later, but I
will put the link here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/ribbons.jpg.html>

I seem to be on a color binge though I usually prefer bw....Steve

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] K-word - Apologies inside)