Subject: [Leica] Re: Some New Pix
From: socphoto at verizon.net (Carl Socolow)
Date: Tue Apr 10 15:22:49 2007

Alan,

A confession for the record. The panoramic pictures were done with a
Hasselblad Xpan II. It's sort of like a Leica  ;-) . And I'm still shooting
and working full-frame without cropping as I do with the Leicas. I'm really
enjoying working with it; particularly in Mexico where everything is so
wide. Working with the Xpan solves the problem of too much sky and
foreground when using a wide-angle on my Leicas. Thanks for looking and
commenting.

Carl Socolow

I enjoyed looking at these pictures.  It was refreshing to see narrow
cropping.  Not all images have to be the same proportion.

Alan

Alan Magayne-Roshak
Senior Photographer
Photo Services