Subject: [Leica] Re: Model releases question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Apr 11 17:38:05 2007

On 4/11/07 8:24 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@comporium.net> typed:

> At 08:17 PM 4/11/2007, you wrote:
>> Not a Rhodesian Ridge back. They've got that ridge in the way.
>>
>> You need a flat back dog or pig. And a very docile one.
>>
>> Mark Rabiner
>
> Yes, got lots of those - very docile, flat-backed starved dogs:

> Tina

I notice all dog noses pointing at the same converging vertex.

Why its that white bowl!

But two of those puppies seem to think that goat is their mom and have their
noses otherwise engaged.
I guess the goat may be a dog. Can't tell when they look the other way.

The man who thoght his goat was a dog.
Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY