Subject: [Leica] Hi and bummer story
From: ylshih at earthlink.net (Yin Shih)
Date: Wed Apr 11 18:05:33 2007

Hi -

I'm a lurker on the LUG and all this talk about the M8 finally got me to
order one.  I had a nice exursion weekend planned in San Diego and I ordered
it to arrive today so I'd have a day or so to try it out and then take it on
my trip.

Well it arrived today with no problems (thanks to Rich at Photo Village).  I
opened it up and it's like Christmas morning.  Nice packaging, beautiful
camera.  So since it's digital, the first thing I know I have to do is to
charge the battery.  Get the charger set up plug it in, green light, plug in
the battery, a yellow light, flicker, flicker, no lights.  Dead.

Arghh!  I have a new M8, 5 lenses ready to try, 2 SD cards, two battery
packs and no way to charge it!  What a bummer!

Sadly waiting for some resolution :(.

Yin Shih

Replies: Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Hi and bummer story)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Hi and bummer story)