Subject: [Leica] Backfocusing
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 11 19:29:41 2007

Exactly.  Most of us, even if we scanned at high resolution, did not look
deep into the image.  I  am now seeing that my 28mm Rokkor M is not as good
on digital as it was on film.

On the other hand, My Summicron 35 is spectacular, as is my 21mm CV.

My 90mm TE seems better on digital than it did on film, though it is kinda a
pain to use.

--
Regards,

Sonny