Subject: [Leica] IMG: Streetstuff
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Apr 12 15:22:08 2007

On 4/12/07, Luis Ripoll <luisripoll@telefonica.net> wrote:

>  On my case I usually take "images ? la sauvette", I don't
> know how to say it in English, there is not a conscius target to document
> subject like the mentionned ones.
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis

---------------------------------

"images ? la sauvette"
  images on the run

I like that.  My Mode of operation is to spend my time looking, and when a
picture jumps out in front of me, I  use my camera to capture it.

You have to look at a lot of things to find pictures.  You also have to have
a camera with you.  I've never been able to take a picture without one.

Someone, I think it was Johnny Deadman calls Photograhy "an advanced method
of pointing."

--
Regards,

Sonny