Subject: [Leica] New PESO: More color work....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Apr 12 19:31:07 2007

Listers,

I found a roll of Fuji Provia 100 I shot last summer, with M7 and
Elmarit-M 90/2.8.  (I recently had to sell the lens so I could pay my
rent.  yuck)

Anyway, I got the roll processed this past wekk, and was very
pleased.  This is the first time I've shot with Provia.

Summer street fair band, in Cromwell, Connecticut, USA, July, 2006:

http://tinyurl.com/343p5c

Your comments welcomed, as always.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/