Subject: [Leica] Any opinions on the best 35mm LTM?
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Apr 12 20:20:59 2007

Gee.
Here's a link to Karen's page that goes to a letter
Tom Abrahamson posted here some years ago on this
subject:

http://tinyurl.com/37x5hk

I use an LTM Summaron 3.5 on my IIIc, mostly because I
love the low profile. But the lens I've lusted after
but never been able to justify spending the money on
(because for serious work I use my M's) is the
Summaron 2.8, which can be had in M/LTM in either a
screw mount or with a removable bayonet mount.

I have a bugeyed M3 version that shoots just fine, but
doesn't get much work since I got the 8 element 'cron.
Now, if you want to spend the money, you might be able
to get one of THOSE in LTM.