Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Scanning with Epson 700/750
From: alex at vanhulsenbeek.com (Sander van Hulsenbeek)
Date: Fri Apr 13 08:03:54 2007

Lee wrote
> Brian,
>         I was talking to one of the photography professors at the
> local college and he said that he has gotten excellent results
> scanning 8x10 transparencies with the Epson 700 scanner.  He claims
> it does as well as the imacon scanner he could also use.  I have
> scanned 2 1/4 with excellent results.
>
> Lee

Is also does an excellent job with 35mm slides. A small upgrade to
Silverfast Ai is recommended when you wish to scan more slides than one at
the time (12 slides max per scan) because of the job/batch facility inbedded
in that software, amongst other goodies. (Also comes with the more expensive
750.)

Sander
Amsterdam
Holland