Subject: [Leica] More pictures with / without IR cut filter and lens codes off and on
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Apr 13 16:17:37 2007

Hi Tom,
The rumoured Leica M8 for B&W only will, it is supposed, let all the
IR through and further enhance recording of detail. This was
discussed briefly at the LHSA meeting in Wetzlar last October - and I
know that Tom A is waiting for one. Will follow your suggestion and
convert the tungsten pix to grey scale.
Cheers,
Howard