Subject: [Leica] Williamsburg Traffic
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Apr 13 21:33:41 2007

At 10:32 PM 4/13/2007, Mike Durling wrote:
 >This being a tourist town, sometimes traffic gets a bit crazy!

There are probably forty Williamsburgs in the US,
not to mention those in other nations.  If you
are referring to Williamsburg, Virginia, then I
should suggest that you work there as a motel
desk clerk during Tourist Time.  I have done
so.  There is nothing photogenic about angry,
lost, frustrated, screaming tourists, whose
plight you understand and have no means of resolving until they calm down.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!