Subject: [Leica] Don McCullin
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Mon Apr 16 08:28:46 2007

My Gosh.

We have a large contingency of Sudanese refugees living in Amarillo and our
church is very closely associated with one group of them.  They have talked
about the refugee camps, but their words cannot express what these pictures
show.  I know that many people are being killed there in the name of
religion - although I'm told it boils down to a more ancient tribal issue
for many of the mass killings.  I guess that the ones here in America, with
all their challenges and issues truly are the lucky ones...

Jeff M