Subject: [Leica] Amarillo Blvd
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Mon Apr 16 13:49:14 2007

Thanks George.

I'll have to go back and attempt it more straight on.  There's a power pole
right in front of the sign that I was avoiding with this angle of record.
I'll find a better way to shoot "around" it.  My widest lens is the 28mm
though, so I will have to get creative.  But that's what this is all about,
right?  Again, thank you for your comments.

Jeff M