Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy pic
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Apr 16 18:00:07 2007

On 4/16/07 8:23 PM, "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> typed:

> A better version, I think. Straightened certainly, but also with the houses
> distracting the eye less from my luscious clouds. Tonal
> range very close to the slide on my lightbox, too.
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/50+4d.jpg.html>
> http://tinyurl.com/ytz3yo
>
> Opinions?
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

I think sometimes you don't want a level sky. You want it way off. Or just a
little off. This is about the most perfect sky horizon ground configuration
shot I've seen in years. Right on the money.
And how you'd know where the real horizon was I'll never know.
It could be right on the money for all we know. Or care.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com