Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 15
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Apr 16 20:29:50 2007

George another entertaining selection.
Great lighting you have conjured for the fire irons. I'm not sure regarding
the background tone. Have you set this up for the iron
shades? I've no expertise at all with however the Flash gallery interprets
your colour. As seen by me, the grey is not neutral,
almost pinkish cast? Personal taste, I know.

The stove top is clever seeing, did you edit with Photoshop Elements??
The fence and eggs have your graphical eye apparent
The bird pics of course high quality. They are crisp and clean. It seems a
bunch of LUG folk are channelling Doug Herr of late.
Mailbox is alluring
Not so keen on the selenium (?) toning for the stairs and cherub statue.