Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 15
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Apr 17 07:24:13 2007

thanks for taking the time to look and comment specifically.

The gray background is absolutely neutral on my two calibrated
monitors. H-m-m. Our international collection of monitors is
certainly the weak point in our sharing-images-chain when it comes to
critical color. And of course "neutral" gray is the most difficult
color to achieve in print or on a monitor.

No elements here. Lightroom for 98% of my work these days, with
photoshop taking up where lightroom stops; if needed.

elements and alluring? hey? me thinks you're playing with me. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 15)