Subject: [Leica] OT: Adobe CS3 beta removal
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Apr 17 13:42:41 2007

If, like me, you're about to install Adobe's CS3 suite and have had
the Beta installed you might want to consult the note from Adobe about
precisely how to do it.

I've read it and it must have been written in Japan, translated to
German, and then translated into English by someone at Leica. Okay,
it's just moderately confusing.

You can read about it here:

<http://photoshopnews.com/2007/04/17/adobe-posts-cs3clean-script-for-mac/>

Hmmm....that's for Mac only....the PDF file that comes with the
download has instructions for Windows as well so I'm sure there's more
out there.

There's a rather alarming warning about doing a full backup of your
system disk and the possibility of destroying all your data if you
don't follow the instructions in exquisit detail.(see note about
instructions above).

Be safe out there!

Adam

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: Adobe CS3 beta removal)