Subject: [Leica] Was: integrity? now Questia
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Apr 18 14:11:29 2007

>I found this on Questia, the online library.  I just might have to
>subscribe.  What a great way to access books!
>
>--
>Phil Swango
>307 Aliso Dr SE
>Albuquerque, NM 87108
>505-262-4085

I had a look at Questia. Looks like it might indeed be very nice.
However, I _really_ don't like websites that tell you:

Sign up for your free trial, and then if you don't cancel, we will
charge you so and so much regularly.

I can just see fighting with them and my credit card company about
when, exactly, I cancelled.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design