Subject: Fwd: [Leica] tired shoes
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 20:41:30 2007

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:06:25 -0700, Brian Reid _reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us_
(mailto:reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us)   wrote,

"What has changed is that a lot more people are posting pictures." and "It
isn't just digital photography. I've had digital cameras since the Kodak
DC50.
Maybe it's just peer pressure."

If I may add my $.02, I think it was the LUG Yearbook (Thanks again, Jim)
that did it.

Once the "Lug Lurkers" (myself among them) saw their work alongside  the
more
regular posters, it became much less of a leap to become a frequent  poster.

This year is my first real attempt at a PAW, and thanks to the  comments,
criticisms and suggestions I've received, I know my seeing, and I  think my
photography has improved considerably.

Best Regards,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, California