Subject: [Leica] Leica USA incompetence again
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Apr 19 18:40:18 2007

I've complained before in this forum about Leica USA and their worthless but
expensive Passport warranty. But I could never prove anything--the absence
of a piece of paper is not evidence. So I just paid, complained, and went
back to taking pictures. The company might suck, but the equipment is good.

Now I have hard evidence that they are a bunch of incompetents, and I've put
it up on the web here:

http://reid.org/brian/Leica/worthless.html

My lens still isn't registered for the warranty, but it's hard to convince
myself that I should pay for another stamp to try again.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica USA incompetence again)
Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Leica USA incompetence again)