Subject: [Leica] Noctilux M8 question
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Apr 20 08:12:09 2007

I wasn't going to buy one until a close friend (I've mentioned this on
other threads) decided to give me his noctilux if I would sell the
rest of his leica gear.

I looked over his inventory, which includes a black M6 with motor base.
I was surprised how lovely and well-balanced the M6 is with a motor.
Fits so much better in my big hands. Nice even with the motor off.
I may just have to buy it from him.

Eric